Our 8 hour live Public Safety Course is now online!
Perfect for those…
- Individuals that don’t want to take a self paced online course because they still like instructor interaction.
- Public Safety professionals who want to take a “boot camp” style training to get the basics, take practice tests, then pass the FAA Part 107 test within a week.
- Professionals that do not want to travel hundreds of miles from their homes to take the live instruction course.
PUBLIC SAFETY PART 107 COURSE
Designed for the Public Safety Drone Pilots
This course is set up for Police, Fire, and Emergency Management professionals to take the FAA’s Part 107 exam and pass at the same time as being relevant to their profession and how they will utilize the knowledge in real world experiences.
- Introduction & Part 107 Rules
- Air Space
- Weather Effects on Performance
- Weight / Balance
- Radio Communication Procedures
- Airport Operations
- Decision Making
- Emergency Procedures
- 8 Hours of Live Instruction
- Gleim Test-Prep Book
- Gleim Online Exam Example Tests
What is the timeline for the classes?
Full day courses are from 9am-5pm EST
Half day courses are from 8am-noon EST each day
Do I have to take the FAA Part 107 Exam?
No. As a public pilot you do not have to pass the 107 Exam if you have a FAA Certificate of Authorization (COA) for your department. This course often qualifies for your pilot training.
Why should I take this course from Macatawa Unmanned?
Macatawa Unmanned is a leading trainer for public safety drone pilots. We have trained hundreds of pilots to successfully pass the 107 test. We’ve trained state level pilots down to local police departments. We have a proven course.
How will this course help me pass the Part 107 Exam?
This is a boot camp style course. It is given in 8 hours to give you a foundation of the information needed to pass the test. That foundation will help you study with our GLEIM online test prep, which gives you example tests just like you will see in the testing center. We’ve trained hundreds of pilots with this curriculum, and it is proven to work.
There are no reviews yet.